Return to Chloe's Chic Boutique

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Two Birthday Parties!

Since Ashleighs birthday was on a week day not all of the family could come, so she had a second party on the following weekend.
Her second party began with a family get together for lunch at a restaurant. Ashleigh had a window seat.
Doesn't her pink cart cover/ highchair cover look so girly??

After lunch we all we went to her Mimi and Pop pops home for cake, ice-cream and gifts.
I love the way her birthday cake matches the table cloth!

Don't you just love this expression?? I know she must be thinking "I can't reach my cake and ice-cream way over there!"


Finally... a taste!



Thank you for joining me for both of my Birthday parties!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana!
Happy Birthday (Part 2!) little Ashleigh!! Oh she is so cute!! Love the photo of her looking at the cake, too sweet! Such a pretty outfit she is wearing, too! Have a lovely day :) J & J :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks soooo much for the sweet award!!!! That was so nice of you! Little Ashleigh is SUCH a DOLL!!!!
I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!! :)

Hugs, Dara

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana, just us again! Come to our Blog, we have something for you too.....