Return to Chloe's Chic Boutique

Friday, August 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged





I've been tagged by Jennifer at http://pearstreetstudios.typepad.com/

so now you get to know a little bit about me. Don't worry, it's short... and who knows, maybe you'll be tagged next!


4 Jobs I've Had:
*Assistant Manager of a pet store
* Photo Lab Technician
* Shift Supervisor
* Photographers Assistant

4 Films I would Watch Over & Over:
*Somewhere in Time
*Ghost
*Meet The Parents
*How To lose A Guy In 10 Days

4 Places I have lived:
*Sumter, SC
*West Columbia, SC
*Clovis, NM
* Okinowa
4 Favorite TV Shows:
*Extreme Home Makeovers
*American Idol
*King Of Queens
*Oprah

4 Favorite Foods:
*French Onion Soup
*Prime Rib
*Homemade Pizza
*Pecan Pie

4 Websites I visit everyday:
*My site
*Ebay
*Beautiful Shops
*Friends Blogs

4 Places I love to be:
*In the mountains
*Charleston SC
*Having dinner with my family
*In bed with a good book

4 Favorite Colors:
*Pale Pink
*Baby Blue
*Light Aqua
*French Blue

4 Names I love but wouldn't use for my children:
*Starr
*Anastasia
*Halle (Sounds terrible with my last name)
*Zoe
Okay... Let's see... who shall I TAG... I get 3, right?...
Peggy at So Shabby Pink, Nancy at Roses and Teacups, and Lori at Katies Rose Cottage.






No comments: