Return to Chloe's Chic Boutique

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Slowly... But Surely I'm Decorating For Christmas!


Normally I put up my tree and decorations within a few days of Thanksgiving... but this year I am way behind! It has been very difficult to get into the Christmas "mood"... having temperatures near 80 degrees last week didn't help!

Slowly... but surely I did pull out the decorations, and my 6 foot artificial tree.

This year my tree will have shiny silver and gold beads, and ornaments.
I love the vintage Shiny Brite ornaments that were given to me by my parents... these were on our tree when I was small. They have a place on my tree every year.

Pretty sparkly silver ribbon, and colored lights.

And my Christmas bears that I have been collecting for many years!

7 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Just gorgeous Diana! Keep the ovely photos coming!

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana, beautiful, look at those bears in all their winter knits, so cute!! Love silver and gold, a gorgeous combo :) Jenn nd Jacqui

Jenny Froh said...

I'm behind too! LOL! Hey, is that a Marshall Fields bear?

Siobhan said...

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Luv Siobhan xo

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Diana, Stopping by to wish you a wonderful holiday seasion. All the best for a successful and healthy new year.

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana, just flying by to wish you a very Happy New Year!! Jenn and Jacqui

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Diana, just stopping by to wish the very best for you in the new year.