Return to Chloe's Chic Boutique

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Two Awards!




I was so surprised to receive these two awards this week.

First Jenn & Jacqui from The Bowerbirds Nest were so sweet to pass along the "Friendly Site Award", then Jo from Neere an Dear Creations passed The "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award to me. Wow! Thank you so much ladies... I consider myself blessed to have met all of you!

Now it is my turn to pass these awards on to some wonderful women whose blogs I enjoy visiting. It is always so difficult just to choose a few... when there are so many blogs that I enjoy. I think that you will enjoy visiting each of these wonderful women, and friendly sites as much as I do!
Friendly Site Award:
Ali... Ali's Spot
Stephanie... Angelic Accents
I think these bloggers rock, and think you will too!
Rockin' Girl Blogger:
Jennifer... Pear Street Studio
Natasha... Natasha Burns






8 comments:

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Diana, how sweet, thanks for the Rockin' Blogger Award. I enjoy your blog very much and hope you and Cloe are having fun getting ready for the holiday season.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Congrats on your award! Thank you so much for passing it on to me!
Penny

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Diana! Thanks ever so much for the Friendly Site Award! I'm honored & thrilled that you enjoy my little venture into blogland. Can't wait to get to know you better thru your blog.

Yes, Shih Tzus are so adorable. Love ours to death. She had a run in with our cat Muffin, a Himalayan/Persian & he scratched her eye, so we had a quick trip to the vet day before yesterday!:0)

Will visit you often & am adding you to my favs right now!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Jenny Froh said...

Oh thank you Diana! You are just a doll to include me.. even though I haven't posted in FOREVER! LOL!!!.. Hope to be back in action soon!!!!

Ali said...

thanks cutie for the award. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I haven't been getting notified of my messages on my blog for some reason. Thanks again cutie and will add the award soon, i will try anyway. oxox Ali

Natasha Burns said...

Thank you Diana!!!So kind of you!!!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Diana,
Thanks so much for visiting my holiday home and for the friendly site award! I had no idea! That was such a nice surprise. Have a great holiday! Dawn

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Hi Chloe!
Thank you sweetly for your nice comment on my blog, And, the friendly blog award..Im honored, Thank you :)

Somewhere in Time is one of my cherished favorites too...Kindred spirits think alike..
Merry Christmas Chloe and a Happy New Year!
Jo-Anne